How we use and look after your personal information
What information does Base One collect about me?
You may choose to provide personal information to Base One, for example via our ‘Contact Us’ page, or other forms within our website and microsites. Personal information may typically comprise your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number.
How will the information be used by Base One?
Base One will only use your information to:
- Provide you with the information you have requested and to follow up on your enquiry once it has been fulfilled.
- For administration purposes (for example if you apply for a job with us).
- Send you information about ourselves and our products and services, but only where you have given us permission to do so.
When will Base One contact me?
We will contact you:
- In response to your request for information or your request to be contacted in relation to Base One services and marketing initiatives.
- To follow up business opportunities with you at a later date.
- For marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed to this.
How long will Base One keep my personal information?
We will keep your information only as long as is necessary to fulfil the request you make or administer any services you choose to receive. We may contact you periodically after this to keep in touch with you unless you tell us not to. No information will be kept for longer than is necessary.
Will Base One share my information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies).
Links to third party websites
From time to time we may update this policy so you may wish to check again in the future by visiting our website.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact:
8 Waldegrave Road
Teddington, Middlesex TW11 8GT