There are also some important differences and basic principles that as marketeers we need to recognise and understand if we are to ensure that our B2B customers are getting true value for their advertising pound.
Base One blog - thoughts on B2B Marketing and beyond
Brand Strategy, Creative Thinking, Digital Evolution and more...
To say the least, I am not gardening inclined; the idea of having a garden was much nicer than the reality of having one. The wisteria was everywhere and the flower beds were in a sorry state.
Customer experience (CX) has always played a major role in B2C marketing; so why is it that in a B2B scenario, CX is only now taking centre stage, and what are the implications for businesses?
There is a big difference between a great product and a great brand. Let me explain.
Why is it that consumer goods seem to gain traction with such ease on social media? What makes us perceive these campaigns as more successful and creative?
What makes a good pitch? Having been in this business for more than 20 years I can safely say that, as with so many things in the universe of marketing and design, there is no one recipe to guarantee perfect results.
At a dinner party recently, someone not involved with the marketing world asked me an interesting question: How do you find new clients?
One statistic that leapt out to me from the Content Marketing Report 2015 was that only 16% of B2B marketers were “personalizing” their content. This is not a failing. I think most of that remaining 84% are absolutely right not to do so…
The Content Marketing Report 2015 published by B2B Marketing is an excellent resource. But while it is informative, beautifully produced and useful, it is also confusing. Let me explain why, and clear up the confusion...
There are lots of positives to take out of B2B Marketing’s recent Content Marketing Report. For a start almost three-quarters (71 per cent) of B2B marketers say it’s a very important component of their marketing activity. But it’s worrying that 31% of the