Creating a Good Pitch

Creating a Good Pitch

What makes a good pitch? Having been in this business for more than 20 years I can safely say that, as with so many things in the universe of marketing and design, there is no one recipe to guarantee perfect results. 

Emotions and B2B Campaigns

Emotions and B2B Campaigns

Why is it that consumer goods seem to gain traction with such ease on social media? What makes us perceive these campaigns as more successful and creative? - See more at: http://www.baseone.co.uk/beyond/page/P10#sthash.6USRoc8g.dpuf

About Reaching Out to New Clients….

About Reaching Out to New Clients….

At a dinner party recently, someone not involved with the marketing world asked me an interesting question: How do you find new clients? - See more at: http://www.baseone.co.uk/beyond/page/P10#sthash.SUCu6Vzc.dpuf

B2B Content Marketing Report: 3. Personalisation

B2B Content Marketing Report: 3. Personalisation

One statistic that leapt out to me from the Content Marketing Report 2015 was that only 16% of B2B marketers were “personalising” their content. This is not a failing. I think most of that remaining 84% are absolutely right not to do so… - See more at: http://www.baseone.co.uk/beyond/2015/07/thoughts-on-b2b-content-marketing-report-15-3.-personalisation#sthash.HNYM4rhm.dpuf

B2B Content Marketing Report: 1. Why strategy is cheap

B2B Content Marketing Report: 1. Why strategy is cheap

There are lots of positives to take out of B2B Marketing’s recent Content Marketing Report. For a start almost three-quarters (71 per cent) of B2B marketers say it’s a very important component of their marketing activity. But it’s worrying that 31% of the marketers who completed the survey have no formal strategy in place.  - See more at: http://www.baseone.co.uk/beyond/2015/06/thoughts-on-b2b-marketing-content-marketing-report-2015-1-why-strategy-is-c#sthash.HVH1KcsO.dpuf

How B2B Marketers Can Crack The Content Code

How B2B Marketers Can Crack The Content Code

Content marketing has become so popular that 'content saturation' was an inevitable consequence. But equally inevitable was that there would be people who worked out a solution. Mark Schaefer is one of those people, and his answer is The Content Code. - See more at: http://www.baseone.co.uk/beyond/2015/05#sthash.LUoSWnMF.dpuf